§ 1 Scope
1) These general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the „Terms“) govern your attendance at the career fair (hereinafter referred to as „IP career“) organized by Dennemeyer Consulting GmbH (hereinafter referred to as „Organiser“) as Participant (hereinafter referred to as „Participant“).
§ 2 Registration and contract
The registration to the IP career is carried out by using the online registration form (hereinafter referred to as “Registration”). The Registration is for free and can be withdrawn at any time by contacting the Organiser.
§ 3 Cancellation
1) The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the IP career for any reason. In this case, the Organiser will make reasonable efforts to communicate the cancellation to all Participants.
§ 4 Force Majeure
1) As a result of force majeure or other demonstrably important reasons the Organiser may cancel, stop, shorten or postpone the event. In such cases, Participants shall not be entitled to make any claims for damages of whatever kind against the Organiser.
2) If the Organiser will have to shorten or cancel an event that will already have started as a result of force majeure or administrative order, Participants shall be obliged to pay any costs incurred by them.
§ 5 Fair Insurance
No insurance is included in the Registration fees for any items brought into the stand and all other items brought by Participants. The Organiser does not provide any insurance for Participants for the above mentioned case. Participants are obliged to take sole responsibility for ensuring insurance policies for items brought to the IP career and to comply with their legal duty to maintain safety.
§ 6 Photography and Videotaping
1) The Organiser reserves the right to take photographs or to make video recordings during the IP career. Participants consent to the use of photographs and video recordings for commercial, advertising and editorial purposes. If Participants do not consent to this, they shall inform the Organiser in writing before the start of the IP career.
§ 7 Organiser’s liability
1) If not stated otherwise in the following, Participants shall have no damage claims towards the Organiser.
2) The Organiser shall assume no liability for items and materials brought to the fair site by Participants.
3) The Organiser shall assume liability within the scope of statutory regulations for damages of Participants only, if these damages were caused intentionally, due to gross negligence or as a result of the breach of an essential contractual obligation by the Organiser. Essential contractual obligations are duties that need to be performed to achieve the objectives of the contract. The liability of the Organiser is limited to the amount and, if applicable, to the extent of a typically predictable damage, however, all substantial and identifiable circumstances must be taken into account.
4) The Organiser shall not be liable for omissions, print and reproduction errors and design errors as well as errors occurring on any kind of communication carrier regardless of the nature of the communication carrier and the way it is distributed.
5) In any case the Organiser’s liability is limited to a total amount of EUR 2.500,00.
6) Participants’ claims against the Organiser that have not been made in writing within 2 weeks from the end of the IP career shall be excluded.
7) The restrictions of the previous provisions shall also inure to the benefit of the legal representatives and auxiliary persons of the Organiser, if claims are asserted directly against them.
§ 8 Place of jurisdiction
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall exclusively apply to the contractual relations between the Organiser and the Participants. The place of jurisdiction is Munich, without prejudice to the right of the Organiser to settle any claim at every other permitted place of jurisdiction.
§ 9 Amendments
Provisions which differ from these Terms shall not be valid unless in writing.
§ 10 Severability clause
A potential invalidity of one or more provisions of these Terms shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The parties hereby agree that the invalid provision shall be deemed replaced by a valid provision that most closely reflects the economic interest in a lawful manner.
§ 11 Miscellaneous
1) Participants must not sell food or drinks on the fair site.
2) On the entire premises of the fair site it is prohibited to play music on any kind of sound carrier.